Human personalities can be classified into two major groups: introvert and extrovert personality. Each group is characterized with typical features and the question people often ask is whether one person can bear the qualities of just one category or there is possibility for having a little bit of both categories. This article emphasizes the key personality traits in people who like spending their time alone.
1. Extreme loyalty
These people do not enjoy social events and you cannot find them surrounded by large groups of people or in any other crowded places. They prefer people who are trustworthy and strive for meaningful friendships. If you have a friend who prefers spending time alone, that is a certain sign that this person will always be by your side.
People who cherish their quiet time do not necessarily avoid new and exciting things. They embrace new ideas and are quite open-minded. Actually, they just want to spend more time alone than usual rather than engage themselves in certain social activities.
Having spent much time alone these people think about problems and ideas thus developing a strong sense of self and confidence. They use this time to recharge their batteries instead of being bothered with meaningless distractions.
4. They find comfort in their thoughts
A feature that many people would love to have and find great difficulty in redirecting their inner thoughts. In particular, most people cannot easily navigate their thoughts in those days when they feel down. However, those people who spend more time alone have no problem when it comes to this matter- they show clear conscience and do not bother themselves with their inner thoughts.
5. Time matters – both yours and theirs.
These people appreciate and understand the value of time. They do not waste their time with people who are not worth it and by prioritizing time they function at their highest levels.
6. They exercise strong boundaries.
These people are guided by healthy and strong boundaries and they exercise them in a clear way. Spending more time alone allows them to find which things motivate them and to figure out what is good for them and what is not.
Finally, it is not surprising that these people are more successful than others. By enjoying their moments of peace they get new ideas and reach bigger level of success. Here is a list of ten reasons why these people are more successful:
1. Their mind is clear of negative thoughts and they have no anxiety issues;
2. They have enhanced memory;
3. They do not allow daily distractions to affect their thoughts and therefore they show greater creative because they think out of the box;
4. They have better understanding of themselves;
5. They engage in better relationships since they know who they are and what they want (spending time alone helps them understand themselves and identify relations that are good for them);
6. They possess bigger focus abilities;
7. They can be more productive and they can think more clearly;
8. They cherish simple things in life;
9. T hey face problems effectively;
10. They make smarter decisions.