The cats are magnificent pets that can protect your home with their aura. When your cat rubs against your leg, it’s not only asking for food, but it’s trying to cleanse you from negative energy and give you some of its positive energy.
These animals are also able to cleanse the home from any negative energy that resides there even before the cat was in the house. This is especially beneficial if someone leaved in your house before you or something terrible happened in your home.
Cats against ghosts and evil spirits
When your cat notices a spirit in your home, it follows it and tries to figure out the spirit’s intention and then it tries to expel it with her energy. In some ancient traditions, cats are often portrayed with spirits on them because of this.
Therefore, pay attention if the cat always returns to a certain place in the house and it’s tense over there. To help your cat burn a white sage, perform a cleansing ritual or say a prayer.
Your cat and your home
Your cat is also able to protect you from curses and evil eyes. To do this, when you are taking with a person who has impure thoughts, keep one hand on your cat’s neck and the other on its tail. Your energy fields will combine and you will be protected.
In ancient Russia, people always let a cat first in a new house, to cleanse it from negative energy and fill the home with positive one.
Cats as healers
Cat can also be used as healers. Just stroking a cat can help you get rid of emotional and mental stress. It is believed that stroking a white cat’s tail can help you with vision problems.
The color of your cat
The color of the cat is also important when using a cat for some cleansing, healing or other properties.
• Black – Black cats are excellent against negative energy.
• Red – these cats bring focus, money and wealth.
• Gray – gray cats bring emotional stability, love, good luck and happiness.
• White – cats of this color are considered as a good omen. They bring positive energy, relieve stress and heal.
• Siamese cats – these cats prolong your life and bring success and fame.
• Three-colored – cats with three colors bring prosperity and happiness and protect your family from harm.
• Two-tone cats – these friendly cats will fill your home with understanding and wisdom.
• Striped – striped cats bring cheer and positive energy in the home.